A Facebook Live campaign can boost your brand’s exposure online and increase customer engagement.
Facebook Live is a free feature of the Facebook app that allows you to stream real-time video to your audience from your smartphone. It was released in April of 2016.
Did you know that marketers prefer Facebook to create live videos followed by Instagram?
According to Buffer’s State of Social Report in which they surveyed over 1,700 marketers, Facebook is the most popular social media platform to create live videos, followed by Instagram.
Facebook Live is a great way to engage with your customers, they can share their comments and reactions in real time, even more than on non-live videos.
These live videos can be embedded in blog posts, sent in emails to customers, uploaded to YouTube, saved on your computer, etc.
Adam Mosseri, Facebook’s Head of News Feed, recently revealed that, on average, live videos get six times as many interactions as regular videos.
Tips to make the most out of Facebook Live to attract customers.
- Promote your Facebook live video in advance. Share on your social media channels with an image of the topic, the account from which you will be broadcasting, and time when the Facebook Live will begin.
- Research before going live. Get ready with information about the topic you will be sharing, create possible answers to frequently asked questions, prepare notes.
- Add an appealing title to your Facebook Live video, add a description and location just before going live. When the video is finished, edit it, choose a cover picture and tags that resonate with the video.
- Make a long video, at least ten minutes long to give your followers time to join.
- Share a story. Don’t try to sell a product or service, instead, aim to educate or entertain your viewers.
- Interact with your audience. Answer customers’ questions by name, ask for a call to action, to keep them engaged.
- Make high quality videos. Use a microphone, a tripod, and find good lighting for better results.
- Have a strong internet connection. Facebook Live requires a strong Wi-Fi connection.
- Making your Facebook live video interesting, you could get your followers to share it with their friends.
- Save your video immediately after finishing it, you will be able to repurpose or share your video across your other social media channels.
Check out this article with more tips to share, embed, and download your Facebook live video!
What kind of Facebook Live would you create to attract customers?