Addison Texas is the home of a wide range of entertainment spots. Known not just for its many restaurants, the Addison Texas entertainment scene is just as lively, varied, and distinct:
- JAMBOX Fitness Lounge Wine Down – Five days a week this venue is a Zumba Fitness Studio. Every other Friday Night it is transformed into a dance club. Wine Down Friday features live music, BYOB wine set-ups, and gourmet food. Local bands like Soulful Soundz, Natural Change and the Forte Band connect with some of the best songstresses in Dallas. The scene is sultry, sensuous and at times kinetic as the audience moves to and from the dance floor. Round black clothed cocktail style tables make it easy to wine, dine and vibe to classic R & B. $22 includes dinner, entertainment, and wine-only set-ups.
- ADDISON IMPROV – Those seeking big-name stand-up comedy can find it and much more at the Addison Improv.Audiences enjoy adult beverages and American fare as laughter fills the room. First, Greg Behrendt of Comedy Central and feature movie fame. Then there is Gary Owen, Black America’s “Favorite White Comedian”. Finally, Tony Rock of Def Comedy Jam (yes he has a famous brother). All three will be featured at the Improv over the next 2 weeks.
- PETE’S Dueling Piano Bar – Pete’s Dueling Piano Bar brings high energy nightly celebrations. Four great entertainers take the stage in two person rotations to perform hits on two baby grand pianos. They then perform in a full band. Patrons sip on fancy cocktails from an eclectic menu while rocking to songs of every era.
- WATER TOWER THEATER – Water Tower Theatre is the resident theater company of the Addison Theatre Centre. This Centre is a 32,000 square foot state-of-the-art performance space. One of Texas’ leading theater companies, Water Tower Theater presents an eclectic offering of plays and workshops throughout the year.
- SOHO Jazz Club – Dallas County’s top traditional jazz spot has the look and feel of a New York night club. Its specialty martinis, wine and a tapas-style menu featuring fresh gourmet fare and good service. Enjoy music here every night of the week.
Not Just Restaurants, Addison Texas Entertainment Is Worthy
Gloria’s Latin Rhythm Band, Memphis’ Pop band and the server performances at The Magic Time Machine round out but do not complete this small town’s wide-ranging list of entertainment spots. So come to Addison for the food but be sure to stay for the nightlife!